What does a Client Partner Executive do?
Client partners advise and support clients, offering solutions and tactics to help achieve their business goals while also increasing company revenue. They develop strategic plans that align with client priorities and emphasize tools and services that can improve efficiency, streamline processes, or increase profits. They provide ongoing client support to address challenge or resolve issues.
Client partners often have a bachelor’s degree in a business field, but many employers consider relevant professional experience to be more important. A strong background in sales, account management, or customer support is desired. This position demands an in-depth understanding of the client’s business needs and challenges, and the ability to offer proactive solutions. This is a role that requires a high level of client attention and support via a variety of communication methods and may include frequent, regular meetings.
- Provide demonstrable contributions to channel growth in value and recruitment of high value partners.
- Ensure project members are sufficiently enabled to meet client expectations.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Propose actions to improve agency performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Build and leverage relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage a full-life cycle partner process, while effectively leveraging internal resources.
- Support, review processes, provide feedback and identify areas of opportunity.
- Ensure performance improvement plans are developed and implemented when necessary.
- Maintain deep existing relationships within the agency and client direct space.
- Develop a plan to proactively secure timely contract renewals.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, computer engineering, or finance.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership and negotiation abilities.
- Able to manage RFP/RFI process.
- Effective collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable working with agile practices and methodology.