What does a Recruiting Coordinator III do?
A recruiting coordinator is a human resources specialist who acts as a mediator between businesses and potential employees. They are active in reviewing applications and resumes and through the interviewing and hiring process. They most likely conduct all interviews, then make hiring suggestions to the hiring team. Recruiting coordinators may also travel to job fairs to recruit employees for their company.
As a recruiting coordinator, you will need to be knowledgeable in the best human resources practices and be a critical thinker as you may have to come up with recruiting strategies. You will need to know basic computer skills. Knowledge of social media is preferred, especially sites like LinkedIn. You will be the point of communication between job applicants and the hiring team so strong communication skills are a must. Recruiting coordinators must also have a bachelor's degree in Human resources or a similar field.
- Create and enforce a recruiting plan
- Write job descriptions and post them online and in newspapers
- Assess incoming resumes
- Screen potential employees
- Conduct interviews by phone or in person
- Maintain interview and hiring records
- Prepare hiring paperwork and information packets
- Handle the orientation of new employees
- Working knowledge of social media
- Understanding of human resources policies and practices
- Ability to conduct various types of interviews (in person, online, phone)
- Knowledge of HR databases and candidate management systems
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong leadership skills
Recruiting Coordinator Iii Salaries
There are no current reports for Recruiting Coordinator Iii salaries. You can add additional job titles in your job preferences to see related salary information.
Recruiting Coordinator III Career Path
Learn how to become a Recruiting Coordinator III, what skills and education you need to succeed, and what level of pay to expect at each step on your career path.
Years of Experience Distribution
Recruiting Coordinator III Insights
“I have been given great training tools via an online training platform and also during classroom sessions.”
“So many opportunities to grow outside your role but it takes time and must be full time.”
“There was a huge missed opportunity for growth and development where everyone could have benefited from an honest conversation.”
“I recently transitioned to the Talent Team and the management at Blink cheered me as furthered my career.”
“I am excited to be a part of such a great team and look forward to my career at Woven Planet!”
“Professional development Salary/commission/bonus is solid if you are performing Lots of time spent on teaching best sales practices.”
“Rosegate has the best company morale out of any company I've ever worked for.”
“Knowing there is always room for career progression is a great way to always keep you motivated.”
Recruiting Coordinator III Interviews
Frequently asked questions about the role and responsibilities of a Recruiting Coordinator III
- Corporate Recruiter
- IT Recruiter
- Technical Recruiter