Compare ADP vs Hays BETASee how working at ADP vs. Hays compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ADP vs. Hays. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ADP scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at ADP.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- Hays had 365 more reviews than ADP that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at ADP full-time for less than a year
ADP has Transparency from CEO down Incredibly robust benefits and compensation package Unmatched available resources at your finger tips Development and networking opportunities Incredible... leadership who actually care about your growth Tools to help you personally identify and strengthen and use in your current role.
That I was not able to join sooner but have many years to enjoy before retirement because this is my forever company.
Advice to Management
Incredibly impressed and excited to learn more and share with others #mylife@adp.