Compare ADP vs IBM BETASee how working at ADP vs. IBM compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ADP vs. IBM. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ADP scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- IBM scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at ADP.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at ADP.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
I have been working at ADP full-time for less than a year
• ADP invests in its employees like no other company I've experience • Work-Life balance is real. ADP has proven to me that there is such a thing as a good and true-to-life balance • Benefits... are A+++ 5 stars. From healthcare to 401k and full match • 2 raises in one year in 2021 after a pandemic. That says quite a bit • Bonuses that are fair, equal, and sizeable enough to be excited about • Company Culture is amazing. Speaking about my team and management, everyone pitches in and helps regardless of if it is their responsibility or not. It Feels amazing to work with a team that will help me in a pinch when needed • My boss, who is amazing, has taken on-boarded me in a way that teaches me the biz while providing me with 'teachable moments' without me even realizing it. A true teacher/leader and now my mentor
NONE • I wouldn't be able to find an inkling of a con if I tried to make a lie up. Nothing but positive things to say
Advice to Management
• Hats off to Management. Keep doing what you're doing
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 10 years
Engaging and healthy work environment Technical Leader Technology for good Learning & Development Innovation Flexibility Growth
Need to improve competitiveness in attracting and retaining talent.