Compare Accenture vs Amazon BETASee how working at Accenture vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Amazon scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 3 years
- Great colleagues that are always ready to support - Flexible working arrangement during pandemic - Heavy focus on personal and leadership growth - A lot of room to grow in Southeast Asia, hence... a lot of internal opportunities to explore
No major cons, but here are a few that Amazon SG can improve on: - Unlike other techs, Amazon's frugality means that there are limited financial support for the transition to WFH during pandemic. -... Company's philosophy often push employees to overwork
Advice to Management
- Provide more financial support with WFH office set up - Improve awareness on the amount of work that employees already have and can handle