Compare Accenture vs Amazon BETASee how working at Accenture vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Amazon scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year
Wide range of projects and free reign to specialise in what you are interested in (provided you network proper)
Long hours and late nights if middle management is incompetent
I worked at Amazon for more than a year
Very good culture, interesting where you get to learn many different skills, team is awesome
Don't think i experienced a-lot of cons, but one challenge is that you need to be quick on the feet and take initiative
Advice to Management