Compare Accenture vs PwC BETASee how working at Accenture vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- PwC scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- PwC had 2,005 more reviews than Accenture that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I worked at Accenture full-time for more than a year
Depending on team, Accenture has potential to provide a super good teaching and learning experience especially with great work life balance.
If you are assigned to a bad team, you basically do manual work all the time.