Compare Amazon vs Facebook BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Facebook scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- Amazon had 2,753 more reviews than Facebook that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for less than a year
Bottom up company which give individuals much power. Need to be and can be proactive to get the most out of the company.
Due to its freeness, it can feel a bit disorganized. Due to large number of employees need to work on visibility whilst working hard.