Compare Amazon vs Hays BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Hays compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Hays. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hays scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- Amazon had 4,436 more reviews than Hays that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year
Right from the first touch point of applying for the role and going through the interview process, it has been nothing but amazing. Contrary to the negative and bad reviews from others, it is totally... not what I’ve experienced. Amazon is huge with lots of different entities and businesses, it’s not fair to generalise bad experiences across different teams and businesses.
No swag on day 1, lots of training videos and materials, many different platforms to navigate. Benefits not as competitive compared to the other tech giants.