Compare Amazon vs Meta BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Meta compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Meta. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Meta scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 1,760 more reviews than Meta that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Amazon had 4,832 more reviews than Meta that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year
- Nice office locations in the center of CBD - Better work-life balance than a lot of my previous organizations (I worked for banks). - Very customer-centric, everything we do we do it for our... customers - Very helpful colleagues who will always try to make you feel welcome - Embraces working from home
- A bit disorganized since it is still considered a startup, will take some time to really understand your own roles and everbody's else roles.
Advice to Management
Please never forgot our Leadership Principles, they are what makes us unique and thriving!