Compare Apple vs Twitter BETASee how working at Apple vs. Twitter compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Twitter. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Twitter scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Twitter.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Twitter.
I have been working at Twitter full-time
Twitter is an exciting place to work, full of people who are incredibly experienced but humble and generous in sharing their time with younger employees in need of career advice and guidance. A... positive work culture seems to be a carefully cultivated habit, and employee identities and diversity are valued, not suppressed. People come and stay for years, or go and come back. There is a strong emphasis on high-quality work but also on mental health and work-life balance.
There are no cons to working at Twitter that aren't pandemic related.