Compare Autodesk vs Unity BETASee how working at Autodesk vs. Unity compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Autodesk vs. Unity. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Autodesk scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Unity scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Autodesk had 413 more reviews than Unity that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Autodesk.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Unity.
I have been working at Unity full-time for more than a year
- Salary - Culture - HR is helping rather than blocking - Good benefits (RSU, stock buying plan, etc.). - Good number of vacation days and company holidays - Very good engineers. We have both... young and more experienced engineers.
- Product management: some decisions doesn't make sense to me sometimes.
Advice to Management
Keep the culture good. Let's be leaders and keep innovating.