Compare Bandwidth vs Epic Games BETASee how working at Bandwidth vs. Epic Games compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bandwidth vs. Epic Games. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bandwidth scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Epic Games scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Bandwidth had 8 more reviews than Epic Games that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Bandwidth" was the most mentioned Con at Bandwidth.
- "Crunch" was the most mentioned Con at Epic Games.
I worked at Bandwidth full-time for more than 5 years
great benefits hour and a half lunches great people opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility and have personal development
no work from home culture, expect to be in office every day salaries are pretty low not a ton of room to grow in a smaller company boys club culture at times (less so over the years but still present)
I have been working at Epic Games full-time for more than a year
You work with a cool team, you get free food, you love the work happening.
It's hard and stressful sometimes.
Advice to Management
Increase the salary a bit more for good and hardworking people.