Compare Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation vs The World Bank BETASee how working at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation vs. The World Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation vs. The World Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- The World Bank scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at The World Bank.
- The World Bank had 27 more reviews than Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
People are really accomplished at this place.
Pace of work could be faster
I have been working at The World Bank full-time for more than 10 years
- Purpose: working to improve the world and people's lives - Diversity: clients and colleagues - Influencing decision makers
- Bureaucracy both internally and of client governments - Politics influence the development agenda
Advice to Management
Listen to clients and to staff