Compare Blizzard Entertainment vs Unity BETASee how working at Blizzard Entertainment vs. Unity compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Blizzard Entertainment vs. Unity. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Unity scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Blizzard Entertainment had 2 more reviews than Unity that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Cost of living" was the most mentioned Con at Blizzard Entertainment.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Unity.
I have been working at Blizzard Entertainment full-time for more than 10 years
- Great colleagues - International environment - Local leaders in global offices can be very good - Beautiful offices - Salaries are fine (if under standards) - Decent perks (free games, Battle....net Balance, health care, pension)
- Questionable leadership (particularly Bobby Kotick) - Leaders have been leaving the sinking ship for years now, only to be replaced by less capable people - Salaries are not up to par with... industry standards - "Every Voice Matters" only as long as it benefits the company - Profit Sharing is incredibly underwhelming considering the "record revenue" that is reported year after year - Company "fix" to everything is to let people go rather than address underlying issues
Advice to Management
- Pay your employees fairly - Find ways to address issues that aren't always "we need to fire more people" - Increase internal mobility / career opportunities
I have been working at Unity full-time for less than a year
Prompt responses, professional demeanor from all involved, interviews with multiple people across the organization, seamless interview process, friendly people. Competitive salary and benefits.
None, I had a great experience!