Compare Booking.com vs Zalando BETASee how working at Booking.com vs. Zalando compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Booking.com vs. Zalando. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Booking.com scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Zalando scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Booking.com had 46 more reviews than Zalando that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Booking.com.
- "Gehalt" was the most mentioned Con at Zalando.
I have been working at Zalando full-time
Zalando really takes care of their employees. Especially at the moment during Corona we can feel secured. I enjoy the people centric approach which makes it very unique to work here.
We can work on our meeting culture, which can be a lot. But we are working on it and everyone owns it as well.