Compare Booz Allen Hamilton vs The World Bank BETASee how working at Booz Allen Hamilton vs. The World Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Booz Allen Hamilton vs. The World Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Booz Allen Hamilton scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- The World Bank scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Booz Allen Hamilton had 508 more reviews than The World Bank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Booz Allen Hamilton had 168 more reviews than The World Bank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at The World Bank full-time for more than 10 years
- Purpose: working to improve the world and people's lives - Diversity: clients and colleagues - Influencing decision makers
- Bureaucracy both internally and of client governments - Politics influence the development agenda
Advice to Management
Listen to clients and to staff