Compare C3.ai vs Square BETASee how working at C3.ai vs. Square compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at C3.ai vs. Square. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- C3.ai scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Square scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at C3.ai.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Square.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Con at C3.ai.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Square.
I have been working at C3.ai full-time for less than a year
1. The office is insane. Maybe the top 3 office buildings in all of bay area. I've heard similar things about the gym 2. The people are too friendly and very helpful. It feels a bit unnatural. But... hey, its not a bad thing 3. I had no complains on compensation. I couldn't believe what I was hearing when they told me my package 4. People love the ceo. i heard it during interviews and i hear it very often. again feels a bit unnatural, but again, hey... its not a bad thing
You come to the company, thinking you will work on python or a common language with a commonly used web framework with a nice sql/nosql db. none of that is true. you will come in and start... working with the c3 platform where you will find yourself with skills that wont help u directly transform Most tech companies are dominated by male engineers. But, this one definitely takes the cake. after joining i have interviewed 10 people and spoken to maybe 30 people. They are all men. I don't think its their intention though.
Advice to Management
i enjoy the people and the management. no complains