Compare Canadian Tire vs LoyaltyOne BETASee how working at Canadian Tire vs. LoyaltyOne compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Canadian Tire vs. LoyaltyOne. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Canadian Tire scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- LoyaltyOne scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Canadian Tire had 46 more reviews than LoyaltyOne that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Canadian Tire.
- "Air miles" was the most mentioned Con at LoyaltyOne.
I have been working at Canadian Tire full-time for more than a year
Good employee culture at lower level, can't say much about middle/upper management. Very good work-life balance Good pay and benefits
Things move slowly, but expected of a large company Lots of grunt work, nothing too exciting or cutting edge - this could be a positive for others
I worked at LoyaltyOne full-time for more than a year
Great Support System, constant coaching
Management Disconnected from employees. Needs work on hierarchy
Advice to Management
Don't rely on team leaders, get to know your team as each individual has things going on in life during these tough times