Compare Canadian Tire vs LoyaltyOne BETASee how working at Canadian Tire vs. LoyaltyOne compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Canadian Tire vs. LoyaltyOne. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Canadian Tire scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- LoyaltyOne scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Canadian Tire had 56 more reviews than LoyaltyOne that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Canadian Tire.
- "Air miles" was the most mentioned Con at LoyaltyOne.
I worked at Canadian Tire full-time
Good hours Flexible positions Fast paced easy to get a job with Competitive benefits as well as managed well
Under staffed in some departments needs better training for new employees Managers need to be more available to employees
I worked at LoyaltyOne full-time for more than a year
Overall a decent culture, nice perks and benefits, fun employee events, bonus air miles program is nice
Management teams lack experience, direction. New opportunities are not posted, just offered to whomever management feels suitable.