Compare Capital One vs LoyaltyOne BETASee how working at Capital One vs. LoyaltyOne compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capital One vs. LoyaltyOne. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital One scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- LoyaltyOne scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Capital One had 1,195 more reviews than LoyaltyOne that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Performance management" was the most mentioned Con at Capital One.
- "Air miles" was the most mentioned Con at LoyaltyOne.
I worked at LoyaltyOne full-time for more than a year
Great Support System, constant coaching
Management Disconnected from employees. Needs work on hierarchy
Advice to Management
Don't rely on team leaders, get to know your team as each individual has things going on in life during these tough times