Compare Capital One vs The World Bank BETASee how working at Capital One vs. The World Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capital One vs. The World Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital One scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- The World Bank scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Capital One had 1,046 more reviews than The World Bank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Capital One had 187 more reviews than The World Bank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at The World Bank full-time for more than 10 years
- Purpose: working to improve the world and people's lives - Diversity: clients and colleagues - Influencing decision makers
- Bureaucracy both internally and of client governments - Politics influence the development agenda
Advice to Management
Listen to clients and to staff