Compare Cegedim vs Opus Healthcare Solutions BETASee how working at Cegedim vs. Opus Healthcare Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cegedim vs. Opus Healthcare Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cegedim scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Opus Healthcare Solutions scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Bonne ambiance" was the most mentioned Pro at Cegedim.
- "Manque de" was the most mentioned Con at Cegedim.
I have been working at Cegedim full-time for more than a year
+ Work Environment + learning curve + new promising project + people always tend to help and assist each other within different teams. + vacations are taken from day one.
- salaries needs adjustment for mid career employees. - normalize working from home... we don't need a pandemic to see it as a viable option.
I have been working at Opus Healthcare Solutions
Easy work once you get the hang of it and the whole atmosphere is laid back with their dress code
There isn't a whole lot of management support for problems and the company never makes their temps permanent so that they can get vacation time or benefits
Advice to Management
There should be more communication to the reps. Updates aren't always communicated and the fallout tends to land on the reps because they weren't aware of the change