Compare Children's Hospital Los Angeles vs CHOC Children's BETASee how working at Children's Hospital Los Angeles vs. CHOC Children's compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Children's Hospital Los Angeles vs. CHOC Children's. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Chla" was the most mentioned Pro at Children's Hospital Los Angeles.
- "Pediatrics" was the most mentioned Pro at CHOC Children's.
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles had 5 more reviews than CHOC Children's that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I worked at Children's Hospital Los Angeles part-time for more than a year
Big hospital with lots of resources. If you need anything to assist with the services provided, you can get it.
Some of the medical doctors can be condescending to other professional doctors (non-MDs). CHLA is very political with some MDs who hold a lot of power because they came from prestigious universities.