Compare Cisco Systems vs Salesforce BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Salesforce compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Salesforce. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Salesforce scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- Cisco Systems had 314 more reviews than Salesforce that mentioned "Big company" as a Con.
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 3 years
We won the #2 slot (down from #1 the previous 4 years) Great Place to Work in Singapore - only a month ago. Fantastic management style. Very big on listening to the voice of the employees, and... acting on recommendations.
Growth is enormous (because we've been very successful for many years) so the office space is quite squeezed. As with all successful corporations, meeting rooms are at a premium and difficult to get.
Advice to Management
Get more work space to handle our growth