Compare Citrix vs Juniper Networks BETASee how working at Citrix vs. Juniper Networks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Citrix vs. Juniper Networks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Citrix scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Citrix had 195 more reviews than Juniper Networks that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Citrix had 34 more reviews than Juniper Networks that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Juniper Networks had 7 more reviews than Citrix that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Citrix had 22 more reviews than Juniper Networks that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Juniper Networks full-time
Some great recent acquisitions which are transforming the company's offerings. Really differentiated products and services. Friendly colleagues and easy to fit in quickly.
Company struggling to sell its differentiation to the market. Too conservative and poorly integrated in execution.
Advice to Management
Sales are being turned round and some green shoots starting to show. Great acquisitions being made. Much more thought is needed on who Juniper's partners should be and how to align best with them.