Compare Dell Technologies vs Emerio BETASee how working at Dell Technologies vs. Emerio compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dell Technologies vs. Emerio. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dell Technologies scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Dell Technologies.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Emerio.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at Dell Technologies.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Emerio.
I have been working at Dell Technologies full-time for less than a year
Flexible working hours and work from home anytime Fast interview process and communication Easygoing Manager
Office at Changi/Jurong, not easily accessible Alot of changes in processes Management not accepting feedback
I worked at Emerio full-time for more than 3 years
Good company to work with, once employee deputed at client side they will keep updating with you the feedback they receive from the client about you.
Once deputed at a client side very hard to change the client.