Compare Deloitte vs Rogers Communications BETASee how working at Deloitte vs. Rogers Communications compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Deloitte vs. Rogers Communications. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Deloitte scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Deloitte.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Rogers Communications.
I worked at Deloitte for less than a year
Many benefits, interns were well taken care of with a training module and many activities outside of core job activities. Attended probably around 2-3 welfare events in 4 months, with many sporting... activities in between (outside work hours of course). Colleagues generally form their social circles in their intake batches and you can see that some really stay because of the friendships they made.
Experience might be different from audit classes taken in school