Compare Deloitte vs The World Bank BETASee how working at Deloitte vs. The World Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Deloitte vs. The World Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Deloitte scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- The World Bank scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Deloitte.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at The World Bank.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at The World Bank.
I have been working at The World Bank full-time for more than 10 years
- Purpose: working to improve the world and people's lives - Diversity: clients and colleagues - Influencing decision makers
- Bureaucracy both internally and of client governments - Politics influence the development agenda
Advice to Management
Listen to clients and to staff