Compare EY vs UBS BETASee how working at EY vs. UBS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. UBS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- UBS scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at UBS.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UBS.
I have been working at UBS full-time for less than a year
International team and diverse, the bank keeps encouraging people to pick up new skills by offering workshops , free online courses
Hours can be long, need to pick up new things super quick
Advice to Management