Compare Eli Lilly and Company vs Genentech BETASee how working at Eli Lilly and Company vs. Genentech compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Eli Lilly and Company vs. Genentech. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Eli Lilly and Company scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Genentech scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Eli Lilly and Company and Genentech both have 216 total submitted reviews for "Work life balance".
- Genentech had 112 more reviews than Eli Lilly and Company that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Indianapolis" was the most mentioned Con at Eli Lilly and Company.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Genentech.
I worked at Genentech
great environment, the location is near the bay, great food, they have Chinese, Japanese and Mexican food.
the task is too specific, some times you are assigned a specific area's work, which may be challenge but may also be boring.