Compare Emerio vs Oscar BETASee how working at Emerio vs. Oscar compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Emerio vs. Oscar. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oscar scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Emerio.
- "Commission structure" was the most mentioned Pro at Oscar.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Emerio.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Oscar.
I have been working at Oscar full-time for less than a year
No limits on earning potential! Aggressive and fruitful commission structure. Management, both at the mid level and senior level, allow for growing your market as YOU see fit, only stepping in to... support the market growth with advice and productive training sessions. The freedom to travel to meet clients and attend various conferences across the US within your market. Strong corporate support from our centralized UK office. Management that knows the importance of a strong IT system to include the utilization of some of the best headhunting software tools on the market!
If you are the type to need that constant oversight and pat on the back for KPI targets achieved, you won't find that here. Your success at Oscar is predicated upon your personal ability to grow... within your market and take complete ownership of your client and candidate development.
Advice to Management
No advice needed.....current management structure is working and it shows in the ever-spiking revenue stream the teams are pulling in! COVID has bode no bearing on the ability to achieve success... here at Oscar.