Compare Epic Games vs Unity BETASee how working at Epic Games vs. Unity compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Epic Games vs. Unity. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Epic Games scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Unity scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Epic Games.
- "Unity" was the most mentioned Pro at Unity.
- "Crunch" was the most mentioned Con at Epic Games.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Unity.
I have been working at Unity full-time for more than a year
- Salary - Culture - HR is helping rather than blocking - Good benefits (RSU, stock buying plan, etc.). - Good number of vacation days and company holidays - Very good engineers. We have both... young and more experienced engineers.
- Product management: some decisions doesn't make sense to me sometimes.
Advice to Management
Keep the culture good. Let's be leaders and keep innovating.