Compare Facebook vs Pinterest BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Pinterest compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Pinterest. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Pinterest scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Facebook had 380 more reviews than Pinterest that mentioned "Free food" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Pinterest.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for less than a year
Bottom up company which give individuals much power. Need to be and can be proactive to get the most out of the company.
Due to its freeness, it can feel a bit disorganized. Due to large number of employees need to work on visibility whilst working hard.
I have been working at Pinterest full-time
Nice environment, decent perks, good work/life balance
It's challenging to manage at Pinterest. There is constant change on the people team where new processes, definitions, roles, projects are constantly being pushed down the manager's throats without... much explanation to why the change is better. The perf cycle changes this time around is yet another change we have to deliver as managers and manage unnecessary turnover The People team have not developed effective manager trainings to really build this capability at the company and as a result, there are poorly trained, underqualified leaders running many critical teams.
Advice to Management
change for the sake of change is no change at all