Compare Facebook vs Uber BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year
- Great benefits - People are generally talented, friendly and helpful - Good office culture and high level of flexibility
- Company is too huge hence difficult to make huge impact as an individual