Compare FedEx vs AT&T BETASee how working at FedEx vs. AT&T compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FedEx vs. AT&T. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- FedEx scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- AT&T scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- AT&T had 1,627 more reviews than FedEx that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at FedEx.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AT&T.
I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than a year
- Great pay and benefits - Excellent training and support - Ongoing learning opportunities - Discounts on services and products - Great coworkers - Fun environment - Clear expectations - The... ability to help customers
The schedule can be less than convenient for parents if they have lower seniority, but the pay is helpful to parents too and is hard to find at other jobs.
Advice to Management
My managers are great! No advice needed