Compare Forrester vs Brafton BETASee how working at Forrester vs. Brafton compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Forrester vs. Brafton. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Forrester scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Forrester.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Brafton.
- "Cambridge" was the most mentioned Con at Forrester.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Brafton.
I have been working at Forrester full-time for more than a year
- Amazing people-centric culture, led by a brilliant Chief People Officer - fantastic response to Covid-19. - Some of the smartest and caring colleagues I've worked with - Huge learning and growth... opportunities - Globally recognized brand - CEO who deeply cares about the culture, vision and the people
- Slow in terms of driving innovation
Advice to Management
- Continue doing what you are doing in terms of achieving cultural excellence - Invest more time and resources in driving innovation and change