Compare GoDaddy vs Groupon BETASee how working at GoDaddy vs. Groupon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GoDaddy vs. Groupon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GoDaddy scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Groupon scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at GoDaddy.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Groupon.
- Groupon had 42 more reviews than GoDaddy that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Groupon for more than 3 years
Fast paced company constantly changing and evolving. Very hands on approach and horizontal structure. Good atmosphere, MNC with a startup mindset.
The atmosphere is evolving slowly toward a slower, more settle company's mindset. The recent restructuration is hitting quite hard on the employee's moral but it is just before going bright again... once all this is behind.