Compare Google vs Facebook BETASee how working at Google vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Google vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Google scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Facebook scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Google had 535 more reviews than Facebook that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Google.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for less than a year
Bottom up company which give individuals much power. Need to be and can be proactive to get the most out of the company.
Due to its freeness, it can feel a bit disorganized. Due to large number of employees need to work on visibility whilst working hard.