Compare IBM vs Facebook BETASee how working at IBM vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Facebook scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for less than a year
Bottom up company which give individuals much power. Need to be and can be proactive to get the most out of the company.
Due to its freeness, it can feel a bit disorganized. Due to large number of employees need to work on visibility whilst working hard.