Compare Inter-American Development Bank vs The World Bank BETASee how working at Inter-American Development Bank vs. The World Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Inter-American Development Bank vs. The World Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Inter-American Development Bank scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- The World Bank scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- The World Bank had 68 more reviews than Inter-American Development Bank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- The World Bank had 51 more reviews than Inter-American Development Bank that mentioned "No benefits" as a Con.
I have been working at Inter-American Development Bank full-time
Salary is generally good plus you don't pay taxes
Promotions are rare and so are salary increases
I have been working at The World Bank full-time for more than 10 years
- Purpose: working to improve the world and people's lives - Diversity: clients and colleagues - Influencing decision makers
- Bureaucracy both internally and of client governments - Politics influence the development agenda
Advice to Management
Listen to clients and to staff