Compare J.P. Morgan vs Accenture BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Accenture scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year
My boss is great and makes sure his engineers are satisfied with their job, going out of his way to check in with us and make sure we are doing meaningful work that helps us improve and progress.... Projects are engaging and help me learn interesting things all the time.
Administrative work can be tedious, employees need to help plan events and surveys on top of regular duties. Clients’ wfh policies can be rather concerning
Advice to Management
AAI is doing a good job. Just stop loading plus ones on already-busy people.