Compare J.P. Morgan vs The World Bank BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. The World Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. The World Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- The World Bank scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at The World Bank.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at The World Bank.
I have been working at J.P. Morgan full-time
Good employee benefits, and able to hands-on with latest technology!
Dynamic working environment if you consider that as a down-side, basically there are no other disadvantages.
I have been working at The World Bank full-time for more than 10 years
- Purpose: working to improve the world and people's lives - Diversity: clients and colleagues - Influencing decision makers
- Bureaucracy both internally and of client governments - Politics influence the development agenda
Advice to Management
Listen to clients and to staff