Compare LoyaltyOne vs Aimia BETASee how working at LoyaltyOne vs. Aimia compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LoyaltyOne vs. Aimia. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- LoyaltyOne scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Aimia had 10 more reviews than LoyaltyOne that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Air miles" was the most mentioned Con at LoyaltyOne.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Aimia.
I worked at LoyaltyOne full-time for more than a year
Overall a decent culture, nice perks and benefits, fun employee events, bonus air miles program is nice
Management teams lack experience, direction. New opportunities are not posted, just offered to whomever management feels suitable.