Compare LoyaltyOne vs Bell Canada BETASee how working at LoyaltyOne vs. Bell Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LoyaltyOne vs. Bell Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- LoyaltyOne scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Bell Canada scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at LoyaltyOne.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bell Canada.
- "Air miles" was the most mentioned Con at LoyaltyOne.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bell Canada.
I worked at LoyaltyOne full-time for more than a year
Overall a decent culture, nice perks and benefits, fun employee events, bonus air miles program is nice
Management teams lack experience, direction. New opportunities are not posted, just offered to whomever management feels suitable.