Compare LoyaltyOne vs Bond Brand Loyalty BETASee how working at LoyaltyOne vs. Bond Brand Loyalty compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LoyaltyOne vs. Bond Brand Loyalty. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- LoyaltyOne scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Bond Brand Loyalty scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- LoyaltyOne had 5 more reviews than Bond Brand Loyalty that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Air miles" was the most mentioned Con at LoyaltyOne.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bond Brand Loyalty.
I worked at LoyaltyOne full-time for more than a year
Great Support System, constant coaching
Management Disconnected from employees. Needs work on hierarchy
Advice to Management
Don't rely on team leaders, get to know your team as each individual has things going on in life during these tough times
I have been working at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time for less than a year
The company really cares about their people and the benefits are good! There is also a lot of trust in the business, the independence is important to doing great work. Their culture is super positive... and very social, even during the pandemic they have figured out ways to keep all employees engaged.
The projects are fast paced, so there is a learning curve when joining, but the people are great and there are lots of resources to tag.