Compare MSCI vs Global Association of Risk Professionals BETASee how working at MSCI vs. Global Association of Risk Professionals compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MSCI vs. Global Association of Risk Professionals. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MSCI scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Global Association of Risk Professionals scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MSCI.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at MSCI.
I worked at MSCI full-time for more than 10 years
- Top in class CEO - A meritocracy - Truly global with a diverse set of employees - High performance culture - Focus on leadership / empowerment as opposed to just management
- High stress and demanding work culture is not for everyone
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work
I worked at Global Association of Risk Professionals full-time
Good work environment to work in.
Slow paced. Takes a while to get things done.