Compare Meta vs Twitter BETASee how working at Meta vs. Twitter compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Meta vs. Twitter. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Meta scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Twitter scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Meta.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Twitter.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Meta.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Twitter.
I have been working at Twitter full-time for less than a year
Very nice company with a pro-employee work culture. Tons of annual leave and extremely flexible working arrangements
Pay not up to market rate for social media platforms
Advice to Management
Be more ruthless in making business decisions