Compare Nasdaq vs Phlx BETASee how working at Nasdaq vs. Phlx compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nasdaq vs. Phlx. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nasdaq scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Phlx scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Nasdaq.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Nasdaq.
I worked at Nasdaq full-time
Worked at Nasdaq for nearly 4 years as a Software Pre-Sales Consultant, covering Asia-Pacific. Everywhere I went Nasdaq had excellent office locations, and overall very good benefits, helpful HR... teams and all the internal processes work as they should (e.g. yearly increments). Great respect for work life balance too. Thank you for a great time!
Everyone is very friendly, approachable, and helpful. However, coming from a larger Consultancy, I felt that the pace is slower and management as well as tech skills are at a level a notch down from... what I was used to.
Advice to Management
Management doing a good job focusing on the core value drivers of the corporation. Actually my business unit (BWise) got sold to another company, and that was a very good decision to be taken by... Nasdaq.