Compare Netflix vs GoDaddy BETASee how working at Netflix vs. GoDaddy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Netflix vs. GoDaddy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Netflix scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- GoDaddy scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Freedom and responsibility" was the most mentioned Pro at Netflix.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at GoDaddy.
- "Let go" was the most mentioned Con at Netflix.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at GoDaddy.
I worked at Netflix full-time for less than a year
Netflix is a really nice place to work. You have all the freedom in the world to speak and work as you wish. The perks and benefits are good. The culture and experience to work with so many talented... engineers is a privilege. I was fired from Netflix and would not even put a pinch of blame on the company. The unfortunate turn of events was due to my incompatibility with the work.
1. Heavier words than work sometimes.