Compare OCBC Bank vs United Overseas Bank BETASee how working at OCBC Bank vs. United Overseas Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at OCBC Bank vs. United Overseas Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- OCBC Bank scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- United Overseas Bank scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- OCBC Bank had 38 more reviews than United Overseas Bank that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- OCBC Bank had 6 more reviews than United Overseas Bank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- OCBC Bank had 37 more reviews than United Overseas Bank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- United Overseas Bank had 15 more reviews than OCBC Bank that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at United Overseas Bank full-time for more than a year
Always do 'right by you' when the times are tough Pay-for-performance philosophy Commitment to upskilling its workforce Great human beings as colleagues
Typical challenges faced by large organizations (e.g. slower decision making, hierarchical, etc.)
Advice to Management
Approach change management at individual level. Set the right tone by committing yourselves to the change, and others will follow.