Compare Oracle vs Accenture BETASee how working at Oracle vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Accenture scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year
My boss is great and makes sure his engineers are satisfied with their job, going out of his way to check in with us and make sure we are doing meaningful work that helps us improve and progress.... Projects are engaging and help me learn interesting things all the time.
Administrative work can be tedious, employees need to help plan events and surveys on top of regular duties. Clients’ wfh policies can be rather concerning
Advice to Management
AAI is doing a good job. Just stop loading plus ones on already-busy people.